Benefits of the seas and oceans
The economic importance of seas and oceans
Many countries and individuals around the world depend on the seas and oceans to provide job opportunities, especially in developing countries that depend on fishing, which provides a source of food for many people,  It is worth noting that the businesses that depend on the seas and oceans employ three million people. Around the world, for example, the US economy earns $282 billion every year from the economy that depends on ocean waters. 
ocean health benefits
One of the benefits of the seas and oceans for humans is the provision of oxygen in the atmosphere. The oceans provide 50% of the oxygen in the atmosphere and store carbon dioxide 50 times more than the air,  and swimming in sea water increases the recovery of the skin and improves its health. 
Since the oceans cover 70% of the Earth's area, they transfer heat from the equator to the poles, and all of this helps to regulate the climate on the planet  and mitigate climate change that may occur later,  as ocean water helps to make the atmosphere mild and regulate the fall Rain and reduce the occurrence of floods and droughts. 
Benefits of the seas and other oceans
Seas and oceans have many other benefits, the most important of which are the following: 
- Facilitating mobility: Many countries and trade movements around the world depend on movement through seas and oceans, for example, 76% of the trade of the United States of America depends on movement through seas.
- Pharmaceutical industry: Many medicines contain many substances found in the seas and oceans, the most important of which are medicines that treat cancer, Alzheimer's, arthritis, heart diseases and others.
- Do various activities: Many activities can be done on the waters of the seas and oceans, such as fishing, boating, kayaking, and others.
- "Oceans, Fisheries and Coastal Economies", www.worldbank.org,6-4-2018، Retrieved 28-5-2018. Edited.
- "Why should we care about the ocean?", www.oceanservice.noaa.gov, Retrieved 28-5-2018. Edited.
- Loraine Couturier, "5 Reasons to Stay Near the Ocean for Your Health"، www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 28-5-2018. Edited.
- "How climate change relates to oceans", www.worldwildlife.org, Retrieved 28-5-2018. Edited