Where is Bora Bora located?
Location of the island of Bora Bora
Bora Bora is located in the Pacific Ocean ,  257.49504 km northwest of Tahiti, and about 4 184.2944 km south of Hawaii,  Bora Bora is a mountainous island 10 km long, 4 km wide, and home to Mount Otemanu and Mount Baja. With twin arms,  It is approximately 230,136192 kilometers away from Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia. The island is surrounded by a barrier reef and a lagoon. It has an area of 31,0799 square kilometers, and is inhabited by 8,800 people. The main languages are French and Tahitian. 
History of the island of Bora Bora
The island of Bora Bora is seven million years old, and Bora Bora was discovered in 1722, and it is one of the most beautiful islands in the world, and in the past it was called the island (Vavao) and this name indicates that its original inhabitants came from Tonga, and in 1842 the island turned into a French colony Commanded by Admiral Abel Aubert Dubert Thwarts, it was named Bora Bora. 
Tourist places on the island of Bora Bora
Among the most important and famous tourist places in Bora Bora are the following places: 
- Mount Otemanu: It is the largest volcanic mountain on the island, and it can be seen from all angles by boat tours around it.
- Motu Island: It is a small island a short distance from the island of Bora Bora by boat, and has fresh tropical fruits, and traditional Tahitian food.
- Coral reefs: There are many coral reefs around the island of Bora Bora, you can snorkel and enjoy watching them.
Information about Bora Bora
Here we mention some miscellaneous information about the island of Bora Bora, namely: 
- The religion in Bora Bora is Protestant, Catholic and others.
- There is no capital on Bora Bora, but its administrative center is the Vitap settlement on the main island.
- The island's national day is July 14.
- The population of Bora Bora according to 2007 statistics is 8,880.
- The ethnic groups on the island of Bora Bora are: Polynesian 78%, Chinese 12%, local French 6%, and Metropolitan French 4%.
- Amber Pariona (2017-4-25), "Where Is Bora Bora?" , worldatlas , Retrieved 2018-5-20. Edited.
- "Bora Bora" , Worldatlas , 2018-1-4, Retrieved 2018-5-20. Edited.
- "Bora-Bora" , britannica ,5-11-2018, Retrieved 2018-5-20. Edited.
- "Bora Bora Attractions" , boraboraislandguide , Retrieved 2018-5-20. Edited